Have you ever heard a man say, “I am of letters”? Well, that person is certainly from the humanities. Not sure where to go? Well, here we offer you information about the humanities that we are sure will help you!
Sports and above all bodybuilding I am here to make new friends and why not more after I am 51 years old and 1m 72. I love.
What are careers in the liberal arts university?
These are those professions that aim to study theories related to human development; how humans behave and the culture around them. This field is usually next to the arts or social sciences. It is about humanity from certain perspectives that relate it to art, culture, religion, and the way we communicate.
This group of humanities includes literature, economics, history, and art (music, visual arts, dance, painting, or sculpture); they are also related to anthropology, linguistics, communication, and sociology, among others. Thus, humanity can be understood by its actions, behaviors, achievements, mistakes, or downfalls. Learn how it has evolved throughout its history.
How do I know if I’m a good fit for a liberal arts degree?
The first thing you can do is take a career orientation test like the one we offer you in our e-book. Unleash your full potential . This will no doubt be very helpful for you to really find out what your vocation is and where to create your university and professional roadmap.
On the other hand, a university career in the humanities is for those who have a penchant for intellectual work and a curiosity about the world and the society that surrounds them. Those who are interested in social issues.
Among the skills it is recommended that you develop the habit of reading, preferably orally and in writing, the ability to reason and the ability to synthesize. Mostly those students who show an ability to seek explanation, a flexible and open mind, who value artistic and cultural expression, and who have a creative attitude.
What are the major university careers in the humanities and social sciences?
As we told you earlier, humanities careers include studies related to the development of the inner human being and its way of interacting with society, the environment and the growth of the soul, in addition to the permanence and development of writing, art and foreign languages, in which sense the major humanities careers are:
- Foreign languages (translation and interpretation)
- Religious studies (theology)
- Literature and library science (linguistics and writing)
Hence directly related:
- Social Communication
- Education / Pedagogy
- Social Work
You can find training centers for these professions all over the country, feel free.
What are the professional opportunities for Humanities University Careers?
Professional opportunities relate to the field of work you’ll have at the end of your degree. And, without a doubt, the range of sectors for the humanities field is broad. These information and communication technology-related outcomes broaden the range of opportunities, such as:
- Editorial tasks: Editorial line management and text editing.
- Museums: Evaluation, planning, and design of exhibitions and museum projects.
- Culture: Preservation, interpretation, animation and promotion of cultural heritage in museums, archaeological parks, foundations, associations and companies related to culture and heritage.
- Communication: Management of culture on cultural sites, management of the art network and electronic culture. Information and communication in the cultural world, such as the development of cultural training materials, educational services activities for cultural organizations. Content development and management in traditional and electronic media.
- Tourism: Cultural Tourism, Non-University Education, Activities related to the management of teams involved in the preservation of cultural tourism spaces.
Finally, keep in mind that it is best for you to choose the career that you enjoy the most and that is related to your skills, these two aspects will give the best result if they are balanced because they will make you feel motivated and satisfied with your professional practice.